Idk. It makes me happy.

Idk. It makes me happy. | Indie Spirit by Augustin Ra

First impressions don't last, huh? They tend to prove the other person wrong or maybe not. It's a case-to-case basis but on my part, majority of the people I met has the same first impression that I am hard to please but once they've broken all the walls I built, they'd realize that it's the other way around. It only takes a simple effort to do so.

Good morning, you lil piece of sunshine!


It has already been years that I don't have a boyfriend to constantly greet me with all those sweet poetic messages but if my friends or just simply anyone would greet me or send me a text, I'd be so happy! I'd be smiling from ear to ear already. It only takes seconds to tell someone how special they are to you and we have 24 hours and seven days a week to do that so you better go get that phone and make someone's day. *winks*

I also do the same way to friends and relatives even though some won't reply but at least, it would remind them that I still want to keep in touch and  obviously, I'm alive, kicking, having a social life, and not living under a rock.

In another note, those 'text me when you arrive home' kind of friends are for keeps. 

Just because ...


Just because reasons are simply the best. It reminds me how a person cherishes the friendship between us. It seems like I'm an interesting person or I have this special space in his/her life that he/she has considered buying this cute bookmark just because it reminded him/her of me. Maybe someone took a picture of him/herself and sent it to me just because he/she wants to show off how amazingly gorgeous he/she is. I also like it when a friend sends me something and would say 'sending you this just because I want to be with you but we can't so here ya go, wish you were here'. Awwwwe, a nice little update. It never fails to fill my stomach with butterflies. 

I have a girl best friend that doesn't have a Facebook account so she's not aware when I have a new picture posted so I'd send it to her just like how I'd like to send my selfies to NASA just because I'm a star! Haha. Jk. 

Thank you. Merci. Salamat. 


Saying 'thank you' has always been a good habit of mine. Having a gratitude attitude contributes a huge positive life changing impact to both parties. Once you express how thankful you are to anyone or anything, the other end would feel grateful. 

You could try it when guards open doors for you, when the waiter cleaned the table, when the cashier gave you the change, or when the bus driver drove safely 'til you reached your destination and other little things. There are so much to be thankful for! Go to the mirror and thank yourself for being an amazing human being!

Also, this goes the same with greeting the people I mentioned above with 'good morning/afternoon/evening' or whatever greeting you have in mind. 

Let's talk about it over a hot cup of coffee. 


Ah, having deep conversations with someone over a hot cup of coffee/tea or a glass of cold soy milk is something to die for. Now that everything is instant and fast, it's difficult to find someone who would love to let time flow, be with me, and talk about the most random stuff under the blanket of stars. 

Sea of pages


Being on bed and cuddling with a good book in hand is such a heavenly way to spend the day. How much more if you find someone with the same interests? I am thankful to have met bookish friends online and offline. You are all the best. 

Idk. It makes me happy. | Indie Spirit by Augustin Ra


Oh, stop it you! 


Awwwe. You make me blush. Something I'd say when someone tells me that I'm pretty. There are days that we don't feel pretty and when someone does see that in me, it boosts a lot of positivity especially when I'm dealing with my demons at the time being. However, I do hope that someone won't only say that I'm pretty but I am beautiful. Not because of my appearance but because of my soul.

Maybe write me a letter?


I once had a project which was called #TheMailProject and I'd send letters around the globe and it makes me so damn happy! I'm happier when I also receive one. My best friend wrote me a letter for my birthday and it made me teary-eyed so despite how advanced our technology is, if you really want to write me a letter, please do. Please write long, sappy love letters filled with romantic clichés. Hahaha! I'm obviously a hopeless romantic.

You


Whoever you are, I'm happy you're here. You're alive. You exist. You're part of my life now by coming here. I thank whatever brought you here and that counts as something. 

So these are just some of the things that make me all giddy and appreciate life more. How about you? What are your little things?

15 comments

  1. You are literally the cutest human ever! I love, love love this!

    -Emily | www.TheEmilyEdition.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right??? When people ask me if I don't have a boyfriend, they'd be shocked that I don't have one and that it's my choice not to have one. They thought that being single shouldn't be a choice when in fact, it is. Hahaha. Thank you! I love how pixie cut looks so good on me and thinking of growing my hair long seems impossible. Have a great week, Ate Eena! I missed you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading this post really lifted my spirit and put a smile on my face. A text can mean so much and I always try to thank those around me. It actually makes me sad that thanking bus drivers is not a thing in London because it is in the countryside and I miss it. But I guess it's hard to say thank you when you leave through the doors at the back of the bus, I'd have to shout haha. Maybe I should try just that. Bookish friends are amazing, it means that we never run out of things to talk about. Little things that keep me going are people who offer to help carry someone's luggage and people who buy you coffee to cheer you up. xx

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy with everything that tickles me specifically that person is far away from me. It's the small things that makes you happy, no matter what.

    I love your hair!

    ohnodorothy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwe. Thank you!!!! Hope you're having a great week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for you, Ra! Make the best of life hehe. In the near future you can have that dream partner of yours hahaha. Wishing you the best as always. Lots of love here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the positivity in this post! Also, I love how short hair looks good on you. Who needs a boyfriend when you can give yourself all the love you need in the world?! Keep rocking!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/cfefc33d5b0e1afc04094de587145c054fab3018af5326c8cf45ceefe2634bf4.png I simply appreciate and find happiness in the simplest of things. I'd absolutely keep friends who would cherish the friendship we have. I know, right? Those conversations that are actually convos, not those kind of convos "just to make a conversation" are the best. Ah, life is indeed beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post warmed my heart a lot. It's all the little things that make someone's day - this may be weird, but my day is always made whenever someone holds the door for me and waits. I remember feeling happy when I was about to cross the road and my friend stopped me from getting hit my an oncoming car (even though it was only several meters away).

    I also love writing and receiving letters! I had pen pals from all over the world from Indonesia to France, so it was very interesting getting to know these people through handwritten letters that were decorated with stickers and cute lil drawings :)

    omg I'd love to be your pen pal!! :D
    - nicole | www.nicolesmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwe. Thank you, Mira! *hugs* I missed you. Maybe if the circumstances is easy and applicable, don't forget to say 'thank you'. Those two words could mean so much to someone. You're true about that. I have bookish friends and we never run out of something to talk about. We'd exchange convos nonstop!

    I like it when people are there to help especially when both of our hands are occupied. I also appreciate boys who give their seats when the bus is full. I absolutely adore people who treat me with coffee just to cheer me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a positive blog post! I absolutely love your way of writing and you as a person. I love getting random texts from people that show you they care for you. Also, the type of friends who ask you to text them when you get home are the best. Never let go of them! Some of the little things that make me happy are when people simply ask you about your day or weekend with a genuine interest and not just to have a simple conversation. Also, books, coffee and, of course, a simple thank you in all life instances. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. Right now, my hair is already longer than that and I'm trying to grow it long as much as possible. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wana have fun with a hot girl?😏
    My Whatsapp +4-850-861-85-37 😘





    Message id:5779452

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loоking for sеxting
    https://www.google.com/#btnI=rutidgunu&q=fuckster.club&t43j=ayejeiiccf
    Add me, my id 472951

    ReplyDelete

Did you like my blog?

If you find my blog enjoyable or useful, you can buy me a coffee to help me support future content.



You may also follow me on Bloglovin'.


Follow
muni muni