An Attempt


How are you? Long time, no see. Did you miss me? How many years did pass by since the day I left the blogosphere? Hmmm. It was more than a year ago, huh? Am I right? Well, it felt like years. Years of inactivity, years of longing to let my words flow, years of hoping that maybe one day I'll be back in a better situation. 

Hey, look, here I am again attempting to give this blog a life. A life it rightly deserves, a life where my words will be read by many, and a life where I document every struggle and achievement I'll encounter along the way, and a life to engage with people I cherish in-and-out the blogosphere. 

A lot has changed. I barely remember the blogs I used to read and in fact, days before this attempt, I was having a difficult time if I should be blogging again. I still don't have the stable internet connection that could support this passion.

It was difficult yet challenging what to say, for the first time, again. Ah, firsts. I think most of our first times are nerve-racking, challenging, and sometimes it's a now or never task. In short, I barely remember what it feels like to blog during those days but now, here I am, expressing myself. It feels like I never left. It feels like magic. I felt so loved again by myself. I am happy. 

Again, a lot has changed. I grew and pursued a change of lifestyle for a better version of myself. I took the chance of not having an internet connection as a way for me to somehow reach my full potential, discover a new world, and most of all, to find my soul in a world that made me lost. 

I'm still in the journey. I'm still growing but where I am now, I'm grateful for the Universe despite how crazy the whole ride was and it's still is. Lessons were learned along the way, some friendships and relationships meant already nothing in a span of given time, but most of all, through a change of lifestyle, I knew now what matters most and I'm gladly focusing more on that. 

Cheers to this attempt! Hope this won't be the last, though. 

12 comments

  1. Welcome back, girl! I definitely missed your blog post and your presence on the internet. Hopefully, you will stick by for awhile. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vill. I am beyond happy that I am now back and hoping this will continue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Ra! I am so happy that you're back to blogging again. I've been waiting and expecting this to happen again. More power and good luck!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe, Nana! I missed you so much. I'll surely drop by on your blog, read a lot, and drop comments. Thanks for stopping by. *huuuugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Ra :)! I missed your writing. I look forward to reading your future blog posts :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by, Leta. I missed you, girl, so so so much! I missed reading your blog posts and interacting with you. Hopefully, this is it! I will try my best despite the lack of internet connection. Haha! I hope the internet provider will provide an internet connection in the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, you're back! I'm extremely happy that you're back in the blogosphere :D i'm looking forward of your posts. Hope you stay forever in the blogosphere hihi

    Kai
    http://kai-rafanan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope so, Kai. Let's see about that. Haha! Have a nice week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaah I'm so happy you're back Augustin!!!!! <3 <3

    Danica Rama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!!!!! I'm so happy, too. So good to be back. <3 Also, congrats on going back! *sending warm hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, Ra!! 💖 it's been a while since I last read your post! I remember checking your blog from time to time, and see if you're back or not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwe. Thank you. You're so sweet, Ate Karen! I missed you and your blog. <3 *sending warm hugs from PH*

    ReplyDelete

Did you like my blog?

If you find my blog enjoyable or useful, you can buy me a coffee to help me support future content.



You may also follow me on Bloglovin'.


Follow
muni muni